The Loneliest Generation - What’s That All About?
-
Today, I read a WSJ report on the twenty-first century epidemic of Boomer
generation singletons (1946-1964). The reporter submitted a rigorous
argument as ...
Lenovo Miix 700 analysis
-
The Experts Appealing layout; display that is Bright; Glossy watch-band
kick-stand and joint; Keypad contained The Disadvantages Poor battery life
computer...
Sideways – through the Santa Ynez Valley
-
Traditionally Mr. Black and I have had the good fortune of traveling
somewhere to celebrate our annual Birthdays. I suppose we like to wake up
somewhere ne...
Your Sexual Future is Bright, Baby!
-
Sexually explicit writing? Yawn. You can find it all over the internet
these days, and most of it is bad. Rehashed cliches, fronted by grinning,
big-bre...
Service.....With A Smile
-
Shout out to Rachel Kramer Bussel and who will be publishing my story soon
-- "Silver Fish in a Crystal Pool" in her upcoming Anthology Serving Him.
Happy...
Who's in charge round here?
-
*(Whispering quietly so as not to scare it away.)* I think I found a plot.
It's the same one as I had last week, but it's tweaked and licked a little
here ...
XDogs Unite!
ReplyDelete